Accept the challenge of climbing the highest mountain in Bolivia, the amazing Sajama, with an altitude of 6.542 meters. We offer professional guides with complete climbing equipment.
In the natural surroundings of the Sajama national park, you will find:
- Thermal waters, famous for their therapeutic properties, which can heal different diseases.
- Geysers, thermal water fountains that throw amazing columns of water and vapor into the surface.
- Queñua tree forests that, due to their location, are the highest woods in the world, together with wetlands, yareta and wet pastures.
- Chullpares or precolombian tombs located to 70km.
- There are also the Payachata mountains (Parinacota and Pomarapi)
- Wild fauna native to the area (Vicuña, alpaca and llama)